We have conducted numerous workshops (typically between 1 to 2 days duration) on Strategic Workforce Planning, both in Australia and internationally.
Key features of our workshops include the following:
- A “4 M” approach: Mindsets, Models, Measures and Methodology;
- Linking workforce strategies to the business strategy: including the critical capabilities and core competencies of the organisation;
- Integrating five human capital models, based on latest research: integration multiplies business value;
- Turning theory into practice: demonstrating the use of tools and resources to improve an understanding and application of SWP;
- Focusing on segmentation and role differentiation: including critical roles, “make” roles and “buy” roles;
- Tailoring HR strategies and policies: including recruitment, L & D, engagement and retention, to different segments of the workforce;
- Presenting HR data in a compelling format that speaks the language of business.
Other international workshopS
- Telekom Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 2017
- Human Resources Institute of New Zealand, 2017
- HR Academy, Kuala Lumpur, 2016
Speaking Engagements and Presentations
We have presented to numerous HR conferences including those organised by Akolade, IQPC, Marcus Evans, Telesis and Key Media, in Australia and Singapore. We have also presented to high profile groups in Australia including the AICD and CEDA.